Unique 3in1 Filter Technology
- The filters used in our BPA free water bottles use nano technology developed for the NASA space programme.
- Three different technologies are forged together in one filter to remove over 99.9% of all microbiological contaminants in water. The three technologies used in a Water-to-Go filter are:
- Mechanical filtration; a very small pore size which stops contaminants passing through.
- Electrical (by a positive charge) which reduces the pore size even further and attracts the contaminants like a magnet would, trapping them inside the filter.
- Finally our filters use carbon but instead of using adhesives to glue the carbon particles together, (which vastly reduces the carbon’s efficiency) it is contained within the membrane, helping to reduce contaminants whilst eliminating bad tastes and odours. Try filtering water from your domestic filter and taste the difference!
Safe, Healthy Water Worldwide
- Water-to-Go filters remove Bacteria, Viruses, Protozoa, Heavy Metals like Copper and Lead and chemicals such as Chlorine and Fluoride! Click here for a full list.
- The filter will eliminate harmful contaminants from the water but allow the beneficial minerals such as sodium and magnesium to pass through leaving you with the healthiest water possible.
- Each filter treats either 130 or 200 litres of water. That’s the same as 260 or 400 single-use plastic water bottles!
- Ensures you have access to clean, safe water when you’re ‘on-the-go’ without ever having to buy overpriced bottled water.
- The filter membrane is biodegradable and the shrouds are recyclable.
Convenient and Cost Effective
- Our water bottles can treat water from any non-salt water source including taps, standpipes, rainwater and streams ensuring you can fill up no matter where you are.
- As our filters treat any water source you don’t need to carry the weight of water with you. Just carry an empty water bottle and fill up as and when you need!
- Our water bottles deliver safe, clean drinking water at only 5c per litre.
Tried and Tested
- Water-to-Go filters have been independently tested against international recognised standards by industry specialists including The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (UK), BCS Laboratories (USA), Bangalore Test House (India).
- Our water bottles are used and approved by everyone from backpackers to commuters, gym users to expecting mums. Have a look at some of our testimonials.